General Gym Rules
• Gymnasts should be dropped off at the start of their class and picked up at the completion of their class.
• Gymnasts of all ages must wait INSIDE the building for their ride. Tell your child/children not to leave the building until you arrive to pick them up.
• Please tell your child/children not to leave with anyone other than you (the parent) or a ride that has been approved by you.
• Your child/children are not monitored prior to and after the completion of their class, either inside or outside the building.
• Gymnasts should report any accident or injury to the instructor or business office right away.
• Valuable items should not be brought to the gym. Red River Valley Gymnastics Club will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Red River Valley Gymnastics Club reserves the right to revoke a gymnast’s membership at any time.
• Parents & visitors are welcome but are asked to sit quietly in the designated areas. Please do not talk to or otherwise distract the gymnasts participating in the classes. Any interruption could result in serious injury.
• It is required that children who are 12 years old or younger in the RRVG building or grounds must be either:
1. Under direct supervision of a parent or guardian; or
2. Registered and participating in a supervised RRVG program
General Gym Policies
• There is a $20 per individual, $30 per family annual membership fee payable upon registration. The RRVG Membership fee is non-refundable.
• Payment is due the 15th of each month. Back up credit cards will be ran on all unpaid accounts on the 16th. Late fees apply on all accounts with a balance on the 25th of each month.
• When dropping a class, a two week written notice must be given. You are responsible for all fees during the two week period.
• RRVG reserves the right to close any class that has less than four gymnasts enrolled.
• You may schedule a time to make-up any missed classes. If you miss a class and would like to schedule a make-up class, call 701-746-2797. All make-up classes are subject to class availability and level appropriateness. If you prefer to not schedule a make-up class, open gym passes are also available.
• All open gym passes placed on accounts for missed classes expire two months after issue date.
• RRVG offers the opportunity to test drive a class free of charge. All test drive classes are subject to class availability and level appropriateness. You may test drive a class one time each year.
• Concerns and complaints are to be addressed through the appropriate channels. #1 Coach, #2 Program Director, #4 Executive Director, #4 Board of Directors.